It’s for cupcakes Lovers! Vanilla cupcake recipe you will need. Vanilla Cupcake are super easy to make and the texture is light, fluffy, and melt in mouth.
- 100 gm milkmaid.
- 30 gm soften butter.
- 10 gm oil.
- 65 gm maida.
- 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- ½ baking powder.
- ¼ baking soda.
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence.
- 35 to 40 gm milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients (maida, baking powder, baking soda).
- Then mix all the wet ingredients (milkmaid, butter, oil) in a bowl.
- Then add milk into the mixture and mix well.
- At last at the vanilla essence into the prepared mixture.
- Bake at 180.c for 15 to 20 mins.