Diploma in Food & Beverage
– 6 months industrial training in hotels and restaurant.
– 6 international certificate from AHLEI ,1 national certificate from NSDC.
– Advance bakery and confectionary certificate and Diploma in F&B certificate from FLORENCE -AWC.
– Other students development program : ODC, work shops ,guest lecture field trip & educational tour etc.
– Florence-AWC makes sure to provide students with internship opportunities or even on job training at corporates to render an array of practical field experiences.
Future Prospects of the Course
Diploma in Food & BEVERAGE enables students with loads of career opportunities.
Upon completing the diploma, the students can work on various profiles such as:
- Cook, Food Suppliers, Banquet Manager, Purchasing Manager, Chef, Food Production Director, F&B Captain, F&B Manager, Bartender, Baker & Confectioner.
- Diploma holders also get fitted for becoming Commis in restaurants, fast-food companies, hotels, and retail kitchens.
- Skilled candidates can also join aviation Flight Kitchens as Cooks/Chefs/Commis etc. Numerous job opportunities are accessible in international and national Hospital Institutional catering, fast-food chains, and Shipping and Cruise lines.
- The students also have the choice of commencing their own business become entrepreneur able to start own bakery, café, food factory and restaurant.